29 March, 2018
In case you still need convincing that attending the Australian Cotton Conference will be one of the best things you do all year, here’s what our delegates tell us are the best bits:
- Networking. Almost everyone we ask “what’s the best thing about the Australian Cotton Conference” says networking, catching up with old mates and colleagues and making new connections. The Conference is the best opportunity you’re going to get to network with industry peers, growers, researchers and friends. Where better to learn than from those walking the walk.
- Learning. The Conference program takes a holistic look at the cotton supply chain, and there’s something to attract all delegates. A great mix of world-leading experts, topics, practical case studies and inspiring speakers means you’ll walk away better prepared for your next cotton challenge.
- Great Value for Money. There are few conferences offering such an expert line up of speakers, for three days, including lunch, morning and afternoon teas – for anywhere near the cost of a Cotton Conference registration. This is made possible by our corporate sponsors – so thanks again.
- Be Part of the Bigger Picture. It’s easy to get lost in our own cotton world’s sometimes! The Cotton Conference helps delegates appreciate they’re part of a much bigger, globally influential industry. Without doubt, you’ll walk away more motivated and proud to be part of an industry that’s really kicking some goals.
- Fun. Luckily the Cotton Conference Organisers are experts at balancing the serious business of cotton with a whole lot of fun. Fashion parades, fundraisers and a seriously fun social program provides the environment for industry to engage and interact.