For over 45 years, ANZ has partnered with Australia’s foremost cotton growers, ginners and marketers. We’ve combined this experience with specialised finance and treasury services (including interest rate management, and foreign exchange). This is all brought together through dedicated relationship management, structured trade solutions and innovative commodity financing options.
ANZ has provided banking solutions to business in food, beverage and agribusiness since 1865, to the point where we are now the leading bank in Australia and New Zealand for overall and lead-bank penetration (Peter Lee & Associates 2017).
Our strengths lie in our:
- Experience of crafting solutions that meet specific client needs
- Focus on working together with clients to achieve successful outcomes
- Comprehensive network of connections across Asia Pacific.
ANZ at a glance*:
- Top 5 listed company on the ASX
- Number 1 Lead Bank (Peter Lee & Associates 2014, 2016 & 2017)
- Top 4 Corporate Bank in Asia (Greenwich Associates Asian Large Corporate Banking Survey 2017)
- AA band credit rating
- Operates in 34 key markets globally in geographies which represent over 75% of global trade flows