The Conference organising committee is currently developing an engaging program of expert speakers, topics and issues to be covered over three days of presentations, panel discussions, interactive forums and events.
With the theme “Pushing Boundaries”, delegates can expect to be informed and challenged by a range of technical and not-so-technical topics that put Australian cotton at the cutting edge of agriculture.
The program is under development and is likely to include topics and sessions such as:
- Digital agriculture, big data and robotics
- The global sustainability landscape
- Perspectives from the cotton supply chain
- Three Minute Theses, delivered by pre-eminent cotton researchers
- Gene technology
- Environmental and social sustainability
- Economics and marketing
- Succession planning
- Crop forecasting
- Managing risk
- Traceability, blockchain and crypto currencies
- Worker health and safety
- Smarter irrigation and automation
- Energy efficiencies
- Dryland (rain-grown) cotton cropping
- Nitrogen and fertilisers
- Business planning and strategy
Please revisit this page for updates.